meeting place mexico is the most professional trade show for the Meeting and Incentive industry with the participation of buyers who organizes or make monetary decisions for meetings and incentives and suppliers offering the best destinations, properties and services for this market.
Mundo Editorial, editor and publisher of the trade magazine of Mexico: “Convenciones”, as well as Avanti Meetings & Incentives, are directly involved in the organization of mpm 2017 with the support of the UNICO Hotel, the Ministry of Tourism and the Mexico Tourism Board.
- THE FIVE mpm ELEMENTS Up ^
The event is divided in five equally important elements to reach expected results, always thinking on the buyers and their needs:
1. Seminars.- Education will be given by incentive and meeting planners from the USA and the EU who hold events in Mexico regularly. Attendees will learn how to do business, and find solutions when organizing events in this area.
2. Trade show.- Designed so that buyers might, on the basis of pre-established appointments, research and inquire on tourism destinations, facilities and specialized services.
3. City orientation visit.- Riviera Maya is a warm, friendly and exciting destination, full of tastes and colors, suitable for conventions and incentives. A tour around the city to discover its beauty and the site’s attractions will be part of the general program.
4. Post Tour.- extended stay.- Only for foreign buyers.That way the participants have a chance to experience Riviera Maya and see what is has to discover for the Meeting and Incentive business as well as getting some free time to relax in Riviera Maya.
5. Networking.- Enjoy public relations, meet your peers, learn how they manage their own business and react to the same problems you find in the industry and see others’ points of view about future conventions and incentives.
a) The event will take place in Riviera Maya, an amazing city located in Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
b) Buyers program format will include seminars, a social events program along with one and a half days of trade show and one afternoon of city tour.
a) Incentive and meeting planners mainly from Mexico, USA, Canada and Europe.
b) Exhibitors of tourism venues, facilities and services.
c) National and foreign speakers.
d) National and foreign tourism specialized press.
International and national press will promote and cover mpm 2017.
- ORGANIZING COMMITTEE Up ^
The Board of Directors is formed by 3 members and the support of a Marketing Board:
a) The Ministry of Tourism of Mexico: SECTUR
b) The Mexico Tourism Board: CPTM.
c) Mundo Editorial and AVANTI Meetings and Incentives
d) Marketing Board
- ORGANIZING COMMITTEE DECISIONS Up ^
Planning decisions and strategies, as well as the site selection are made by the Board of Directors.